Hey, where are the prices?
Immense care is taken to insure that each photograph evokes the emotion and sensation of being in the space. Whether moving furniture to blowing leaves off driveways. Getting the perfect shot takes time and patience. Nothing is more important than the final product!
What details that are required for getting the quality of finished work to our clients vary. Image usage, travel, lighting if needed, staging the space (moving furniture, cleaning areas), scouting, working with management, gaining access to locations, etc are to name a few. Each project is different. For that reason we don't display blanket estimates. The photographer and client must discuss the project goals so pricing can be established. Each high resolution image will be uploaded to our website. A unique link will be provided enabling download and sharing options. View example here. There, the option to save your photos for use in MLS and social media marketing is available. Each image can be downloaded in multiple sizes (5 plus original) including a slideshow. Options to share/imbed image and or slideshow html from your gallery to your website or blog. We offer a complete marketing solution.
"I look forward to creating the most stunning photographs. Thank you for spending time on my site. I hope to hear from you soon" - Michael Laurenzano.
Types of Photography offered
Daylight interiors and exteriors. Chosen most by RE agents
Twilight w/ Interiors and Exteriors. Chosen most by builders, interior designers and architects.
Single Twilight image (interior or exterior). Great for Architects, Interior designers and hospitality or retail businesses.
Aerial Photography. Also chosen by RE agents, builders and architects.
- "I know you are good but WOW Michael"....Susan Wilson, Admirals Cove Realty"
- "In recommending Michael Laurenzano, I would have to say I was extremely impressed with his professionalism and talent. He is a very admirable person and a pleasure to work with as well as being punctual, diligent, trustworthy on schedule and met the budget as planned.The project that I contracted him for involved photographing a house I owned in Florida that was listed For Sale.The accuracy and details in which he captured each room provided excellent visual information to prospective buyers. I firmly believe that his experience in Real Estate, Interior Design and business gives him the knowledge and ability to project his talent on film and had more showings then other properties of same value, according to my Realtor. I am now in the process of contracting Michael to photograph my Day Spa in Dallas, Texas for marketing purposes. I highly recommend him..TWO THUMBS UP!".... Agatha Perrin, Spada Spa
- "Michael is the only photographer I would use to photograph the residences that our firm designs.He has a great appreciation for the details we incorporate and is a true professional. He will do whatever is necessary to make you proud to add his photographs to your portfolio".....Donna Amerino, DBA Interiors
- "Super skilled photographer....highly professional and responsive to clients and their needs. He is able to create interesting composition in all styles of rooms and has all of the newest and best equipment. Definite hire for all photography needs!".....Design International of Palm Beach
- "Michael's work is outstanding. His attention to detail and professionalism will have me hiring him again. One of the best photographers in the area!".....Brent Sudeck
- "The house sold because of your photographs"......Brad Ball, Frankel Realty
- "The GV photos look great, thanks!! You are a miracle worker" Ellen and Allan Meyerson, Admirals Cove Realty
and many more!......